Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Job Hunting Gone Wrong

Whoops done it again! I said I would apply for a job, but I didn’t so they had to go and check it out. They notified me of this saying I may be Sanctioned didn’t hear from them for a while so, silly me! thought I would live for another day NOPE!

As of yesterday I have had no money from the government, now don’t get me wrong I didn’t do as I should of and I should be Sanctioned but for FOUR MONTHS!!! No way buster.

For pity’s sake I'm a Type 2 diabetic controlled by diet and Insulin only, how do they expect me to survive, now I have appealed against this, based on the fact of my health not the sanction which I accept.

Now I can get something called the Hardship Fund which is basically the same money as I got previously, but up to 40% less, now if I get this and win my appeal then I get my percentage that I lost back.

And to make things worse I had an infection in a finger on my left hand (1st finger at the joint where the middle part of the finger joins the nail bit), that got worse so when i visited the Minor Injuries @ The Northern General Hospital they turned round said "don’t like this your staying in for a few days" brilliant I thought some decent food for nothing, Its still as bad as ever! so I went for a operation on it under a local anaesthetic and had to sleep with my hand in a sling in an upright position but they could not get my blood sugars level, but eventual they had to let me go. Now this was a week last Saturday, now i'm right handed but you use your left hand just as much, Isnt the Human Body so cool and yet so Awkward.

If you You require any pictures of this. Sorry not got any of the original but can supply what it looks like now.

1 comment:

Wheelie said...

Hope Dazman doesn't mind, but he's underplaying the effects of long term Diabetes.

Effectively, it often takes a long time before Diabetes is diagnosed.

In Dazza's case he had it for years. By the time he was diagnosed, diabetic neuropathy had set in.

This means he's had nerve damage in digits and limbs.

In practise, he gets damaged, and it doesn't seem much of a problem to him. However, a little cut that seems to need a plaster very quickly becomes infected, but he doesn't feel pain.

Hope that helps :(