Friday, May 06, 2011

Hello Peeps

BOO

I'm back or am I!!!!!!!!!!

Kitchen and Bathroom is done, would put up pictures but they are a mess so I'll leave that for now.

Peter Fenwick, a dear friend and my Pastor at the church I go to, died at the weekend, luckily we had made some of our Leaders, Elders who this coming Sunday will be ordained (cant think of the correct word) and then on Thursday at St Johns Church in Sheffield where Peter first became a Christian. We are expecting 300+ people to send him off, mind you he's sat upstairs chatting to some of the biggest names in Christianity including the main man Jesus Christ!

I'll try to blog a bit more and update you on my life so far, had not realised it had been so long that i posted (Whoops!)

CU Soon

2 comments:

Wheelie said...

Uncle Peter went home.

Paula RC said...

Look forward to reading more of your blog now I found you.

Do you think 'He might put in a good word for the rest of us with the main man'